The ETC welcomed a panel of eight students from several USC schools to give their own insights on the trajectory of interactive media at the March 7, 2019 Executive Board Meeting.
The hour-long forum that covered topics from social media habits to storytelling strategy was condensed into a seven-minute highlight reel on our YouTube channel below. The ETC is producing these student panels on a quarterly basis this year — twice at our Executive Board Meetings and twice at our All Members Meetings. We highly encourage our member companies to attend and join the conversation at these upcoming sessions.
- Andrew Baker, Computer Science
- Jenny Xu, International Relations, Business Law, Cinema
- Jessica Ho, Communications, Computer Science
- Miho Maeda, Business Administration, Cinema
- Natalie Monger, Dance, Computer Science, Business Administration
- Natalie Warren, Aerospace Engineering
- Nikita Shankar Law
- Nikolas Nguyen, Physics, Archaeology, Computer Science, Animation