Part One: Opportunities & Pain Points In Production & Post Production
Interactive 360 forum looking at the opportunities and challenges of establishing a metadata system for entertainment content, particularly in production and post.
- Presentations of cutting edge metadata solutions developed by filmmakers, networks and studios
- A safe harbor discussion about such questions as:
- how can we benefit from an organized metadata system?
- what is currently recorded on set and in post and what is missing?
- what would an optimal system look like?
- how can we overcome the obstacles to moving forward?
- Sean Cooney, Warner Bros. – VP Advanced Prod. Technology, Technical Operations
- Pete Conlin, Sixteen19 – Managing Partner
- Steve Cronan, Fifth Kind -CEO/Founder
- Jonas Thaler, Walden Media – SVP Post Production
- Christy King, Zuffa, LLC (parent company of UFC)- VP Digital, Technology R&D
- Mike Romey, Zoic Studios – VP Digital Operations (“Once Upon A Time”)
- Jim Houston (moderator), Starwatcher Digital – Principal