The ETC welcomed a panel of nine undergraduate students from the USC School of Cinematic Art to give their own insights on the trajectory of interactive media at the December 13, 2018 All Members Meeting hosted by Fox Studios.
The hour-long forum that covered topics from social media habits to storytelling strategy was condensed into a six-minute highlight reel on our YouTube channel below. The ETC is looking to produce these student panels on a quarterly basis this year — twice at our Executive Board Meetings and twice at our All Members Meetings. We highly encourage our member companies to attend and join the conversation at these upcoming sessions.
- Sydney Sanchez, Cinema & Media Studies / Political Science
- Chandler Toffa, Film & TV Production / Chinese
- Samantha Sadoff, Film & TV Production / Gender Studies
- Anissa Santos, Media Arts & Practice / History
- Joshua Masters, Digital Arts & Animation
- Brenda Chen, Digital Arts & Animation / Video Game Design
- Justine Sophia, Film & TV Production / Documentary
- Rom Lotan, Peter Stark Producing Program
- Roahith Raj, Interactive Media and Games