At our June 20th All Members Meeting, ETC invited students from the University of Southern California to participate in a panel where they voiced their observations of current youth media consumption and to speculate the future of interactive media. The panel was moderated by ETC’s Immersive Media Initiative Director Phil Lelyveld.
In order to engage with industry leaders on these topics, the students drew from observations of their families, analysis of their own personal preferences, and consideration of their academic studies.
Our participating panelists included:
- Anil Ramakrishna – AI and CS graduate student
- Grace Kim – CS and Business Administration student
- Divyanshi Sharma – CS graduate student
- Nripsuta Saxena – CS graduate student
- Maduri Deo – CS and Games student
- Earth Kulruchakorn –CS graduate student
- Divya Choudhary – Data Science student
Here is a link to the full panel: http://philiplelyveld.com/?p=25043